"Dreams" how should I define it?? Should I say a package of past, present and future or the practicality of happenings in the day-to-day life or the struggling hard to burst out like the air inside the balloon and ask... can u see air??? In short, dreams can be assumed as a reflection of our thinking published as a blog on your page or even your mind.as a matter of fact. It can be good as well as bad or may be worst...dreams can be human or a living imaginations which can sound personal too. I say dreams are nothing but what you really think about in your subconscious mind. They are just a portrayal of what you want to become what you become or even what you are running from.
Some time back I dreamt about my little monster champ(3 year golden retriever) chanting a mantra which I teach my little daughter....I know it sounds very strange but it was true. Dreams, good or bad are fine when your eyes are closed but very hard to digest in real life if at all it happens. Imagine a really weird bizarre dream coming to life.If I think practically dreams also can be preplanned which if comes to reality, acts as a hero in a human brain which waits like a movie to release with a 100 crores budget.
Dreams make the living society on this god fearing and non god fearing world believe that there is a power in this "BIG BOSS " earth .The man who cannot be seen but makes you realize to follow your karma s..performing every new task or fight for captain ship..dreams are connected to our karma s or needs. Present scenario says's we do not care and live but will not allow people to live. The world has become a competitive one. "Jo Jeeta wahi sikandar". Be it a girl dreaming to lead a successful life or new admission in a college babus dream to be a papas hero or a new joiner dreaming employed to be a manager in a big organisation.
So dreams are secrets of our minds which can be or cannot be disclosed but it is assumed as a role to be a part of our Living life which says "Go according to the flow" keep dreaming!!!!!!koi charge nahi........
Some time back I dreamt about my little monster champ(3 year golden retriever) chanting a mantra which I teach my little daughter....I know it sounds very strange but it was true. Dreams, good or bad are fine when your eyes are closed but very hard to digest in real life if at all it happens. Imagine a really weird bizarre dream coming to life.If I think practically dreams also can be preplanned which if comes to reality, acts as a hero in a human brain which waits like a movie to release with a 100 crores budget.
Dreams make the living society on this god fearing and non god fearing world believe that there is a power in this "BIG BOSS " earth .The man who cannot be seen but makes you realize to follow your karma s..performing every new task or fight for captain ship..dreams are connected to our karma s or needs. Present scenario says's we do not care and live but will not allow people to live. The world has become a competitive one. "Jo Jeeta wahi sikandar". Be it a girl dreaming to lead a successful life or new admission in a college babus dream to be a papas hero or a new joiner dreaming employed to be a manager in a big organisation.
So dreams are secrets of our minds which can be or cannot be disclosed but it is assumed as a role to be a part of our Living life which says "Go according to the flow" keep dreaming!!!!!!koi charge nahi........
Comments
Post a Comment